20 oddities Johnny Depp
• 20 oddities Johnny Depp
"If there are no oddities you - you're strange," - said one of Johnny Depp. In real life, the actor continually proves that he is gone. Strange like no other. Incidentally, peers called him a child Johnny Deep (from dippy - "Touched").
1. Johnny Depp suffers koulrofobiey, that is terrified of clowns. Seeing a clown, he can start to choke with terror.
2. Depp severe allergy to chocolate. During the filming of "Chocolate" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" I had to use dummies sweets.
3. At 16, Johnny was expelled from school because he took off his pants and showed the teacher, which for some reason did not like, bare ass.
4. Depp collects beards.
5. Johnny knows how to train a lizard. God knows what he needs and how he discovered this ability, but Depp is incredibly proud of.
6. Depp once stopped a robber armed with a knife. Do you think that a fight broke out and Johnny disarmed him? No. He just talked him into.
7. In his youth, the actor himself inflicted injuries with a knife, to cope with stress. With age, it's gone.
8. The actor became a vegan when I stopped to get into Jack Sparrow costume.
9. Depp was arrested twice - once for the fact that he blew his room in a New York hotel, the second time - for having stopped in the face of the French paparazzi. And rightly so.
10. Once Johnny Depp admitted that he considered Jack the Ripper inexplicably attractive.
11. Johnny started smoking when he was twelve, and to have sex when he was thirteen.
12. It is famous for the fact that always leaves a huge tip and never refuses an autograph.
13. Depp is afraid to dance. If this must be done in any film, the choreographer is always present on the set.
14. Before becoming an actor, Depp sold pens by phone.
15. Motion Picture Johnny prefers cartoons.
16. Once he promised to kill and eat anyone who hurt his friends or family members.
17. Johnny Depp does not know how to tell jokes. He does not know how.
18. The actor owns a winery in France and several bars in the US, but for many years, does not drink alcohol.
19. Depp wanted Jack Sparrow was some silver teeth. The producers did not appreciate the idea. While Depp went to the dentist, I removed a pair of front teeth and replacing them with artificial limbs.
20. Johnny confidence in the existence of ghosts and is very afraid of them.